Alberta Residential & Commercial Solar Arrays
Solutions We Offer
Solar Harvest can help you to reduce your energy consumption by detecting and eliminating sources of energy waste. Your solar installation will be even more cost effective and efficient when energy is not wasted.
Frequently Asked Questions
So You Are Interested In Solar?
- Contact Solar Harvest Ltd for a site assessment, we will meet with you to discuss options and answer any questions you have.
- Preliminary Design: Our team of designers will create a custom solar design that matches all of your needs.
- Design Review: One of our team members will go over the design with you, answer any questions you have, and make any necessary changes.
- Grants: You may be eligible for a solar rebate, we can explain how the grants work and fill out all of the paperwork for you.
- Permits: Solar Harvest applies for all the permits you need, such as development and electrical permits. This is included in the cost of your system.
- Installation: Our team of skilled installers will install a high quality system.
- Meter Change: Your wire service provider will install a bi-directional meter free of charge. This meters allows you to receive credit for the energy you export.
- On-going support: Solar Harvest is always available to answer questions or help any way we can.
How It Works
Ground Mount Installations
If everybody who could, would install an array, we would have a very large amount of clean energy.”