Solar Harvest can help you to reduce your energy consumption by detecting and eliminating sources of energy waste. Your solar installation will be even more cost effective and efficient when energy is not wasted.
Solar Harvest provides free, no obligation site assessments. They will send a representative to your home, business or farm to discuss your solar options.
Solar Harvest provides in-house solar design. Let their solar designers create a system that is best for your needs.
Residential and Commercial Solar Systems
High quality installations backed by the company’s 10-year workmanship warranty.
Solar Water Pumping For Livestock
Solar water pumping for your livestock keeps your animals healthy while also ensuring a protected water supply in your fields.
Solar Equipment Retailer
- R.V Solar
- Off Grid Solar supplies
- Charge Controllers
- Photo-voltaic wire
- MC4 connectors
So You Are Interested In Solar?
- Contact Solar Harvest Ltd for a site assessment, we will meet with you to discuss options and answer any questions you have.
- Preliminary Design: Our team of designers will create a custom solar design that matches all of your needs.
- Design Review: One of our team members will go over the design with you, answer any questions you have, and make any necessary changes.
- Grants: You may be eligible for a solar rebate, we can explain how the grants work and fill out all of the paperwork for you.
- Permits: Solar Harvest applies for all the permits you need, such as development and electrical permits. This is included in the cost of your system.
- Installation: Our team of skilled installers will install a high quality system.
- Meter Change: Your wire service provider will install a bi-directional meter free of charge. This meters allows you to receive credit for the energy you export.
- On-going support: Solar Harvest is always available to answer questions or help any way we can.