Ground Mount Installation
Ground mount installation of solar modules begins by installing the modules on a racking system. These photovoltaic (PV) cells convert sunlight into direct current (DC) power.
An inverter converts DC electricity from the solar modules to the alternating current (AC) electricity found within your home.
The inverter then feeds the solar generated electricity into the electrical distribution system, also known as the grid.
The bi-directional meter, which is supplied free of charge by the utility, records the energy imported from the grid and the energy exported to the grid. Saving and export credits are then reflected on your electricity bill.
Your home, farm or business remains connected to the utility grid to supply you with electricity when you need to draw more power than your system is providing. This eliminates the need for batteries to provide power at night or other time of low solar power production.
So You Are Interested In Solar?
- Contact Solar Harvest Ltd for a site assessment, we will meet with you to discuss options and answer any questions you have.
- Preliminary Design: Our team of designers will create a custom solar design that matches all of your needs.
- Design Review: One of our team members will go over the design with you, answer any questions you have, and make any necessary changes.
- Grants: You may be eligible for a solar rebate, we can explain how the grants work and fill out all of the paperwork for you.
- Permits: Solar Harvest applies for all the permits you need, such as development and electrical permits. This is included in the cost of your system.
- Installation: Our team of skilled installers will install a high quality system.
- Meter Change: Your wire service provider will install a bi-directional meter free of charge. This meters allows you to receive credit for the energy you export.
- On-going support: Solar Harvest is always available to answer questions or help any way we can.